Thursday, January 20, 2011

Malam Pengenalan Kelab & Persatuan


MPKP or Malam Pengenalan Kelab dan Persatuan is my first stage to make a performance in front of many people since. I make the silat gayong performance.  My feeling is really excited and nervous in the same time. My friends and I represent Persatuan Silat Seni Gayong Malaysia . When I was onstage, I felt nervous because there is so many people watching us doing our performance. Fuhh, but I imagine that there is no one in front of me. Finally, our performance was great and all the audience was excited, sometimes there are screaming because my cikgu silat and senior perform a parang demonstration. So, this event is the most precious experience I ever had.  Maybe, in the next semester, I will do the performance again…
me in the middle


my cikgu silat, Cikgu Wahiddin
me and my friends who involved in MPKP performance for PSSGM


No comments:

Post a Comment