Thursday, January 20, 2011

MY FRIENDS...=)


It's time to introduce my friend..!!!
Her name is Najihah binti Mohd Khairudin.. She lives in Kuala Lumpur.. She was born on 30 January 1992. I know her since the orientation week in this UiTM Segamat. Before I forget, she also have a twin. Her twin also study in UiTM Segamat, in the same course but different class of course. I so greatful because she is friend. This is because she is very friendly, cute, adorable and many more. Miss Zu wanted us to describe our friends with something. So, I describe her as a cat. This is because, she is sometimes can become very cute but sometimes can become really fierce. Like a Malay's idiom, " malu-malu kucing ", Najihah is something like that. Seriously!! As a conclusion, I hope my friendship with her will last long..

No comments:

Post a Comment